Rise on your journey to becoming
TRIBE is a support network that aims to help women who have escaped domestic and family violence regain their independence. We help women gain confidence and financial stability in their daily life through mentoring, training, education and long-term employment opportunities.
We work closely with community partners such as Got Your Back Sista, Carrie's Place and NOVA for women and children to connect women to an intimate network of support services. From emergency housing to creating a career path, our tribe is here for you every step of the way.
If you would like to learn more about gaining employment support through the DES, get in touch or explore our education options here. If you are a business and believe you can provide a safe and supportive workplace to a survivor of domestic violence, make a pledge below.
- Resume development and interview preparation
- Soft skills, motivation and confidence building workshops
- Connecting you to allied services
- Building a meaningful career path
- Independence through financial security
- Empowerment through knowledge and qualifications
- Confidence through stability in your daily life
- All Case Managers have
domestic violence sensitivity training
- Option to receive female only consultation
- Exploring education options
- Gaining employment in safe,
- On the job mentoring
1 in 6 women have experienced physical or sexual violence from a current or former partner
of women continue to experience violence from their partner while separated
1 in 5 women
will experience sexual violence by a current or former partner
1 in 4 women
will experience emotional abuse by a current or former partner