Your support at Castle can be as unique as you.
Our NDIS registered disability programs are tailored to support your unique individual goals, and we have a variety of flexible individual and group programs suited for young people and adults.
We have NDIS teams located in the Central Coast, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Maitland with dedicated ability coaches ready to go the extra mile for you.
If you have an NDIS plan, we are here to support you to live well, laugh loud and learn lots.
Meet people, make friends and enjoy great activities.
Our NDIS programs
- Wellness program. The objective of this program is to encourage an active lifestyle through cooking, mobility and wellness. Activities may include: exploring healthy choices, budgeting specifics to meal plans, grocery shopping, cooking healthy meals and focusing on good mental and physical health.
- Creative. Express yourself through sensory activities and projects. In this program, you will have the opportunity to plan what you are going to create, shop for supplies and paint, draw, sew, write and many more activities for you to get creative.
- Active. Connect socially with peers while doing an activity outdoors. Activities may include going fishing, bush walks, BBQs and doing exercise.
- Music and dance groups. A fun way to socialise is through music and dancing. Use different musical instruments, sing, tweak your dance moves and stretch.
- Adventure day. Empowering you to get out of your comfort zone. Activities may include planning and budgeting a day out, trying something new, cooking something new and more.
- Anime. A program designed for anime enthusiasts, build social connections amongst people with similar interests. Discover and learn graphics, comics, cartooning and freelance art.
- Bowling. Connecting socially with peers and keeping active. You can have friendly competitions with your peers.
- Ladies connect. A program to get together and talk about common interests related to women. An opportunity to make friends and explore the community together.
- Men’s connect. A program design for men to come together and have an opportunity to talk about common interests, make friends and explore their community together.
- Social day. Interact with peers, make friends, explore your local community and plan your diaries by discussing and agreeing on a plan with your peers.
- Social gaming. Expand your problem-solving skills while having fun through gaming and teamwork.
- Social night. Get together with other people, discuss and agree on a plan and make friends while socialising.
Job readiness and employment
- Work experience. Join different groups based on your employment goals: Mowing Crew, Car Detailing, Brochures, Accredited Trainings and Dominos.
- Work skills. Building the life skills you need to enter the workforce.
- Workshop groups. Mastering your fine motor skills to repurpose beautiful pieces. Plan and budget for workshop products, learn how to do woodwork and workplace health and safety.
- Transition to employment. Exposure to a real work environment, working towards paid employment through our Disability Employment Services team.
Live, laugh and learn through creativity.
Experience these activities and more:
Social activities with your peers, such as movies, BBQs and gaming
Unique experiences through day-trips, special events & short holidays
Events & activities in the community including art galleries & museums
Local sporting attractions with fellow fans
Explore the latest fashion trends at our local shopping centres with your peers
Make friends for life and build your social skills