personalised, tailored recruitment service ensures more people are
employed for longer. Every business is different, and so are we. We
listen to you, so we can tailor our approach to your goals.
the right person into the right job and providing the right support for
as long as is needed, is what has allowed Castle to successfully
support local businesses for 30 years.
We help you grow your business by:
Understanding your business needs
Your business needs are our priority. You will have a dedicated Castle Account Manager who takes the time to get to know you and your business, how it works, the existing people on your team and what you value in an employee. We work to understand the cultural fit of your business because we know hiring someone who is the right fit for your business is important and maximises the prospect of employee retention.
Simplifying your recruitment
With an understanding of your business, we shortlist and present to you only candidates that meet your brief, allowing you to focus on your business. We take the stress out of your recruitment process and save you valuable time.
Providing you with dedicated support
When you choose to work with Castle you choose to support, every step of the way. Our team of dedicated people are committed to getting the best outcomes for you and your new employee. Our Employment Support Managers help induct and training your new employee to ensure they get the best possible start in their new role.
We specialise in supporting local businesses build inclusive workplaces, and enjoy all of the benefits that come with it.
- Access up to $10,000 in wage subsidies and other incentives
- Disability Awareness Training
- Professional Advice to help you keep existing employees whose health condition, injury or disability is impacting their ability to do their job, through the Work Assist Program
- Support to access and implement workplace modifications, assistive technologies and other supports
- Help to build more diversity in your workforce
- Assistance to build a more inclusive business for your customers
Useful resources to help your business
Understand available government supports
Job Access is the Australian Government's one stop shop for everything Disability Employment, including:
Promote education, awareness and inclusion in the workplace
- Castle's Disability Awareness Guide is your guide to understanding the diversity of disabilities so you can promote awareness and inclusion in your workplace
- Australian Network on Disability's Managers Guide helps managers and supervisors effectively support employees with disability throughout the entire employment cycle; from initial recruitment to leaving employment.
- Disability Awareness eLearning is a FREE training resource for businesses that challenges cultural and attitudinal barriers which cause discrimination.
- Access and Inclusion Self Assessment gives you a snapshot of your current inclusion and access performance against key access and inclusion criteria, and progress towards a more inclusive workplace.
- HeadsUp employer guide is a free resource for business leaders and managers for creating a mentally healthy workplaces.